help.....krb5 on aix 51L

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 20 18:10:04 EDT 2002

Isabelle Doran <ihdoran at omnisig.com> writes:
> Sorry for the long delay....I was away on vacation!
>
> Can you tell me where you downloaded your source files from.
> I downloaded mine from the
> "http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-2.1/index.htm#fetchingl" site.  There is a
> link at the bottom of the page.

If you meant "krb5-1.2" and "index.html#fetching", okay, that's the
right place to get our stuff, but it doesn't contain the lines you
were quoting.  I just downloaded a fresh copy to confirm it.

Do you have a "lib/krb5/krb/brand.c" in your source tree?  What does
it say?  How about some file (README, etc) at the top level indicating
a version number?  If that tree did start with the MIT 1.2.5 code, it
looks like it's at least been rearranged locally....