help.....krb5 on aix 51L

Isabelle Doran ihdoran at omnisig.com
Tue Aug 20 14:45:51 EDT 2002

Sorry for the long delay....I was away on vacation!

Can you tell me where you downloaded your source files from.
I downloaded mine from the
"http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-2.1/index.htm#fetchingl" site.  There is a
link at the bottom of the page.

I am still having a licence error with the c compiler but it doesn't prevent the
compiler to work properly.

Thanks for all you input...keep it coming....we will prevail!!!

--
          + +