Compiling 1.2.5 on True64 v5.x

Donn Cave donn at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 13 12:14:02 EDT 2002

Quoth plosher at wwiv.com (Peter Losher):
| I do have another q' - but I am not sure if it is a issue with SSH2
| (ssh.com) or Krb5.  I am trying to upgrade to ssh2-3.2.0 w/ Krb5 support
| once again under Tru64, and for some reason krb5 ticket passing doesn't
| work - entering the Krb5 password at the prompt works, but sshd2's debug
| says when trying to authenticate with the krb5 ticket:
|
| -=-
| debug[266533]: Ssh2AuthKerberosServer/auths-kerberos.c:144: krb5_rd_req
| -1765328346: Incorrect net address
| -=-

Sounds like the client host may have a notion of its IP address that
conflicts with external reality.  If that's expected (NAT), add
"noaddresses = true" to the "[libdefaults]" stanza in krb5.conf,
so the ticket will go forth without any address data.  If there
is no NAT and the IPs all seem to be in order, then you have some
debugging to do, I don't know.

	Donn Cave, donn at u.washington.edu