problem in adding principal using kadmin from kerberized server

klaas hagemann klaas at northsailor.de
Wed Aug 7 03:54:54 EDT 2002

Hi saratha,

your kadm5.acl is located in /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/
and your kdc.conf in /var/kerberos/krb5kdc as you described in the other mail.
maybe you got something messed with these paths?

And try to remove the FILE: for admin_keytab in kdc.conf
so it should like: admin_keytab : /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/kadm5.keytab

And try to use all the kerberos-stuff in the standart-path /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/ if the first points do not help.

Klaas