Fwd: Problem with kerberos 5 binaries - No solution yet

Rahul Raman rraman at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 6 10:37:39 EDT 2002

Hi,

I sent this email to kerberos at mit.edu immediately after I requested
subscription to this list. So I am sending this email once again just in
case the earlier version did not reach this list. I have still not fixed
this problem.

Additional steps since my previous email:

Instead of using the binaries directly, I compiled the source (obtained
from MIT kerberos distribution) and created the binaries in the appropriate
directories. I still received the same error and the machine did not accept
Kerberos 5 connections.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions to resolve this issue

Thanks

Rahul Raman