Eudora-Mac-Cannot communicate with Kerberos

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Aug 1 17:20:32 EDT 2002

>I got my kclient programs from MIT, it is the newest version
>Kerberos for windows 2.1.1.
>
>May you let me know what version you use?

Uh, we use a really really old version, for a bunch of reasons.  But it
looks like the kclnt32.dll included with that version of MIT Kerberos only
does Kerberos 4; you'd probably need to get the source to one and compile
it for your version of Kerberos (unless someone else has done this already).
I can give you the source to the one I use (if I can find it), and you
can try compiling it if you want.

--Ken