(Possibly) Heimdal Kerberos API

MoRpHinE79 morphine79 at hotmail.SPAM.com
Thu Aug 1 10:25:45 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am currently developing a small client-server application under OpenBSD3.1
(with Heimdal KerberosV) and would like my server to be able to authenticate
a username and password pair against the Win2K server.  The client app has
been ported to Mac, Windows and UNIX - and it simply prompts the user to
enter the appropriate info.  It then sends the username & password to the
Server App over an SSL tunnel.  Once at the server I want to use a modified
version of the "krb5_verify_user" example that comes with Heimdal, to test
that the credentials are OK, then either allow or disallow the user to
continue using the application.

What I require currently is a more in depth API reference than what is
provided by the Heimdal man pages.  Does anyone have any suggestions where
one could find such a document?

thnx
MoRpHinE