GSSAPI on FreeBSD 4.5

Simon Wilkinson sxw at dcs.ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 23 14:49:56 EDT 2002

Marc (syn_uw at NOSPAM_hotmail.com) wrote:

: First I had to copy over gss-serv.c, gss-genr.c and kexgss.c from the
: compilation of GSSAPI in OpenSSH on my linux box because somehow patch
: didn't create those files on FreeBSD (know why ???). So then I did a:

Sounds like patch is doing something very wierd. Some patches don't create
nonexistent files, but there are others (such as ssh-gss.h) which should
also need creating if this were the case.

: /usr/local/source/openssh-3.1p1/servconf.c(.text+0x4c7): undefined
: reference to `krb_get_default_keyfile'
: *** Error code 1

: Stop in /usr/local/source/openssh-3.1p1.

: Any ideas what that could be ???

No - I can't find any reference to krb_get_default_keyfile in the OpenSSH
source, or in my patch. Its possible that its comming from a macro expansion
or something similar - but it appears that you're hitting on a problem with
the existing Heimdal code in OpenSSH.

Cheers,

Simon.