Kerberos clients and interoperability between Win2k and Unix KDC

Rafael da Rosa Righi rafael at mail.ufsm.br
Fri Apr 19 11:16:00 EDT 2002

Hello Kerberos people,

I have a doubt about a interoperability between Windows 2000 with
Active Directory and KDC located in a linux machine.

Question:

Exists any kerberized client (ex. ssh or ftp client) who works
well in Win2k and use the TGT received from KDC (on linux ) in Windows log-in process?

PS: a) In present, my Win2k users are authenticated against KDC on linux machine.
    b) I'd like this type of software to avoid put many times de client password to obtain the first ticket (prove identity in each client).
    c) Other question ( litle) : How can I obtain KfW program? Is it accessable just for MIT people?

Thanks.

Rafael Righi
Brazil