Win2k - DCE Kerberos Interoperability

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Fri Apr 19 11:02:14 EDT 2002

We used to have DCE, and did use the MIT Kerberos with in from
Windows.

Try something like this:

     1  [libdefaults]
     2      ticket_lifetime = 600
     3      default_realm = dce.anl.gov
     5      kdc_req_checksum_type = 2
     6      checksum_type = 2
     7      ccache_type = 2
     8      default_tkt_enctypes = des-cbc-crc
     9      default_tgs_enctypes = des-cbc-crc