Here's How To Improve Your Sales and Profits by 10%-50% ...

Paul DeLuca pauldeluca at action-international.com
Wed Apr 17 23:02:22 EDT 2002

Hi, I'm Paul DeLuca, owner of ACTION International.  I help business owners improve their Sales and Profits by 10%-50% by implmenting simple yet effective strategies in their business.  I'm writing to you today to invite you to join the ACTION Ideas for Success mailing list.

Every month you'll receive a brief and informative Newsletter chocked full of simple, yet powerful ideas that you can apply to your business.  These ideas and strategies focus on 5 key areas that are essential to the success of any business.   By implmenting these strategies you can increase you sales and profits by 10%-50% in less than 12 months.

You'll find ideas and strategies for:

- Sales
- Marketing
- Team Building
- Leadership
- Systems

...and much more.

If you decide to join, please follow the link below and accept my warmest thanks!  If not, thanks anyway!  I hope you achieve your business dreams and goals.

Please do not hesistate to contact me with questions, comments, or suggestions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Paul DeLuca

P.S.  If you know someone who could benefit from ideas like these, please let them know about the ACTION Ideas for Success mailing list.

http://www.prosperitymanagement.com/join.html