STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

AKINTOLA MICHAEL akintolamichael at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 14:47:02 EST 2002

            BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
from the desk
Akintola Michael
Director General,
Nigeria National Petroleum corp.

Dear President/CEO

First,I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential and top secret as you
were introduced to us in confidence through the nigeria chamber of
commerce, foreign trade division.
We are top officials from the nigerian national petroleum corporation
(nnpc) federal ministry of finance and the presidency, making up the
contract review panel (crp) set up by the federal government of nigeria to
review contracts awarded by the past military administration.
In the course of our work on the crp, we discovered this fund which
resulted from grossly over invoiced contracts which were executed for
the nnpc during the last military administration. the company that
executed the contract have been duly paid and the contract
commissioned leaving the sum $12.8million floating in the escrow
account of the central bank of nigeria ready for payment.
I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in
the panel to look for an overseas partner to whom we could transfer the
sum of $12.8m legally subcontracting the entitlement to your company.
this is bearing in mind that our civil service code of conduct forbids us
from owning foreign company or running foreign account while in
government service hence the need for an overseas partner.
We have agreed that the fund will be shared thus after it has been paid
into your account.
(1) 30% will go to you for acting as the beneficiary.
(2) 60% will be for us the government officials.
(3) 10% has been set aside as an abstract projection for reimbursment to
both parties for incidental expences that will be incurred in the course of
the transaction.
All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for the smooth
conclusion of the transaction within ten to fourteen days of
commencement after receipt of the following information, Your company
name, bank details,telepone and fax number.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail and call me on 234-1-
7758345.
regards
akintola michael (mr).