Kerberos Failure

Peter peter.clayton at nospam.blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 04:35:49 EST 2002

Hi,

Could someone please help. I have three machines all running Windows XP Pro
+ a PDC running Windows 2000 Server. The problem is that when I run
"Netdiag" on one of the XP machine it returns an error:- Kerberos
test............Failed  Kerberos does not have a ticket for host/ XYZ...
This is only happening on the one machine. Anyone have the answer?

Peter.

---

Hit any key to download the entire contents of the Internet.