[kdc-schema] Preliminary draft of LDAP Kerberos schema

Neal-Joslin, Robert (HP-UX Lab R&D) bob.joslin at hp.com
Wed May 18 12:18:41 EDT 2005

I would concur with Leif's comments.  I also have a couple observations.

Should a KDC schema be defining a password and account security policy?
Or should one of the many policies already defined be leveraged?  I have
usability concerns when it comes to storing multiple policy syntaxes in
the a directory server, one that integrates authentication for both
LDAP-enabled and Kerberos-enabled applications.

Also, the information model for a Kerberos principle is similar (though
more restricted) to that of the "uid" attribute.  Is yet another
identity descriptor a good thing?

Bob