[kdc-schema] Re: slowly...

Bob Joslin bob.joslin at hp.com
Tue Mar 11 16:57:06 EST 2003

Not that I can't make that time, but are you sure you want to go at the same
time as the LDUP working group?  Other LDAP collegues will likely consider
this a conflict in their schedule.  (I peronally will attend KDC Schema over
LDUP, but other's may want to attend both.)

I'll toss out another time of Thursday Afternoon Sessions I (ipcdn, magma,
aaa, inch, ppvpn, avt and ieprep.)

Bob