[Kdc-info] Password change operations

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at sun.com
Thu Jul 31 15:21:59 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 02:29:55PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I think that we need to allow implementations to also support RFC
> 3062, possibly by funneling that through Nico's draft.

But the text should discourage this.  There's no allowance for password
policies in RFC3062.

Of course, one might prefer to use the ASN.1 types for the operations in
the change password draft through LDAP, rather than through a standalone
protocol.  Details would have to be worked out, but it seems doable.

Cheers,

Nico