[Kdc-info] kdc-info meeting at ietf56

Leif Johansson leifj at it.su.se
Wed Apr 9 13:43:05 EDT 2003

Wyllys Ingersoll wrote:

> So, its been a while since IETF, so I just would like to
> ping the list to see about getting some progress on this
> document before the Summer meeting.

I was just thinking that myself...

> In our discussions in SF, did we decide that the policy
> information should be included in the info model or not?
>
> -Wyllys

Yes I believe that the plan was to build a "full" information-model. This is
a first list of concepts as far as I can tell.

* realm
* principal
* keyset/key
       -- there may be extra data associated with keys in revisions; right?
* policy
    * password-policy
    * ??

At this level of "abstraction" would you agree that this is a reasonable
complete list?

    leifj