[ietf-enroll] re: email + though processes

max pritikin pritikin at cisco.com
Fri Oct 15 17:30:57 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 22:17, Jim Schaad wrote:
> Max,
>
> One of the things you are going to find happening that you need to look out
> for is that I will start you down what appears to be a simple path and then
> start to hit you with all sorts of complications that you never imagined
> were coming.  It has to do with how my mind works, it's very reactive rather
> than proactive.

No worries. Part of the point of discussing the model is so we can
explore these simple/complex paths before writing specs, writing code,
releaseing product, etc. Also an advantage of talking early/often is
that as the conversation progresses there is no major disadvantage to
adjusting our perspectives as needed.

> Also I am going to find out if the fact that I have not gotten the last two
> messages has to do with my mail system having be in a weird state or having
> gotten removed from the mailing list due to the fact that my mail system was
> in a weird state.

Welcome to the club. I was informed that we were bouncing mail recently
and then earlier this week my laptop's mainboard fried. And computers
are supposed to _improve_ productivity!?

	- max