[ietf-enroll] Re: [New-work] WG Review: Credential and Provisioning (enroll)

Max Pritikin pritikin at cisco.com
Mon Nov 3 12:14:32 EST 2003

It sounds like we have general agreement on direction and what needs to
be done. I'm ok with modifying the charter document to reflect this.

I'd like to hear some feedback from other people on the list. Does all
this sound reasonable? In terms of process I'm not sure who should
modify the charter and when is an acceptable time to do so.

It is unfortunate that you will not be able to attend the enroll BOF.
Hopefully we'll be able to hook up at another point during the week.

	- Max