[ietf-enroll] Scheduling question to the ENROLL bof chairs

Pekka Nikander pekka.nikander at nomadiclab.com
Fri Oct 31 06:30:21 EST 2003

Erik and Paul,

Currently the SEND WG and ENROLL BOF are both
scheduled at Tuesday, 13-14.  I am SEND co-chair,
so I must be there.  I can also live with not
attending the enroll bof.  On the other hand,
I guess my input might be valuable at the bof.

Unfortunately I don't see any good options for
such an agenda change.  Swapping enroll and secsh
(acceptable to me) would probably create a conflict
between enroll and eap and/or gsec.  I have already
more than enough meetings in the two later Tuesday
afternoon sessions; they are not options from my
point of view.

Moving enroll to Friday morning might be one option,
but I don't know what people would like about it.
That might also have a conflict with radext.

Anyway, I leave it to you to decide whether you want
to consider moving enroll or not.

--Pekka Nikander