[ietf-enroll] Enroll TTI Model document (unofficial-draft)

Max Pritikin pritikin at cisco.com
Thu Oct 16 18:29:08 EDT 2003

Folks,

With IETF coming up some discussion on this list is _overdue_.

With that in mind here is a pointer to a document (unofficial-draft)
discussing the Trusted Transitive Introduction Model:

http://www.employees.org/~czmax/tti/draft-pritikin-ttimodel-00.txt

This is a short document, please take a glance at it. I've removed
specifics of TTI implementation protocol and tried to focus on just
discussing the model.

We have implemented a working version of this protocol over HTTP. In
Minneapolis I'd be happy to show a demo of what we've done and talk
about what we've learned in the process. Based on your feedback I'll
either write up what we have currently as another draft (tti over http)
or we can work together to produce one that is more generic (my
preference).

Questions,

1. Do we have a time we can meet in Minneapolis?
2. Has anybody been thinking about this problem?
3. Should this unofficial-draft be sent to the RFC editor? (Cutoff for
submissions is MONDAY).
4. Should this document be associated with an Enroll (I prefer
'Introduction' WG, or as a personal document? (Can this be changed
later?)

Thanks,

	- Max Pritikin