[ietf-enroll] Charter / mutual enrollment?

Bill Sommerfeld sommerfeld at sun.com
Tue May 6 20:40:25 EDT 2003

[Ironically, when posting this, I used the wrong From: address by
mistake, got a mailman bounce message with an https URL, and then had
mozilla give me a "I don't recognize the CA for this site" dialogue box...]

So, one missing link somewhere (perhaps here, perhaps not) is the other
direction -- how to get 'trust points' configured into clients
with minimal fuss and muss...

We all know that compiling them into apps has Issues..

seems like it would be best to handle both directions in the same
place.

						- Bill