[ietf-enroll] Is there a meeting planned for the 56th IETF Meeting?

Robert Moskowitz rgm-sec at htt-consult.com
Fri Mar 7 16:03:24 EST 2003

At 08:10 AM 3/7/2003 -0500, Russ Housley wrote:
>No one requested a BoF for the meeting in San Francisco.  I thought that
>this was going to happen, but in the end it did not.  I would very much
>like to see this work progress.  We need to select a leader (or leaders)
>that will work through the process.
>
>A Bar BoF is still possible.

I am willing to lead a Bar BOF.  But my time this session is limited due to
the unfortunate sechduling over Purim.  I am only at IETF weds noon until
thrusday early evening.

I have to attend the AAA and EAP sessions and I have a Wednesday dinner
meeting.

Otherwise I am open.  Any proposal for a get together?

I will be in Dallas at the IEEE 082 plenary next week but on line there.

Robert Moskowitz
TruSecure Corporation
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec at htt-consult.com