Subject: [Idd-prod-notice] IDD Application Maintenance Tonight at 6:00pm

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:08:17 -0400

Hi,

This is a reminder that there is a scheduled maintenance for all IDD
Applications (SAPweb frontend, SAPweb Self Service front end, and all Other
IDD Apps) tonight at 6:00pm. We anticipate having the Applications back up
and available by 8:00pm. Here is a list of all the applications: 

IDD Applications:

SAPweb:                                ECAT (Purchasing Portal),  Visitor
Parking (Parking) , eDACCA (Payroll), EHS (Env Health Safety)        

SAPweb Self Service:           Tax Withholding, (Payroll), Direct Deposit,
(Payroll), View Benefits(via PDF) (HR) 

Other:                                    Parking/TPass(Parking) , Nimbus
(Budget), Events Calendar (Events) , Traincasters (EHS) 

We will communicate to everyone when we complete our maintenance, and please
feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Thank-you,

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Team Leader Infrastructure Services

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

304 Vassar Street, Bldg. W92-210

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:29:42 -0400

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that we have completed our IDD maintenance and all
the IDD Applications are back up and online.

Thank-you for your patience.

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878