Subject: [Idd-prod-notice] Need to reboot IDD Oracle Application Servers

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:19:56 -0400

Hi,

We have run into a problem on the IDD Application servers and need to bring
down the Application Servers tonight at 6:30pm. This is an emergency;
however the actual outage should be no more than 30 minutes. This impacts
the Front-end application servers and not the backend oracle or SAP
databases.

I will send a follow-up note out when everything is back up.

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Team Leader Infrastructure Services

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

304 Vassar Street, Bldg. W92-210

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:46:46 -0400

Hi,

The IDD Application Servers are back up and available, and all the
applications are available.

We thank-you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Kevin Mullins

  _____  

From: Kevin M. Mullins [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Need to reboot IDD Oracle Application Servers

Hi,

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878