Subject: [Idd-prod-notice] IDD Database Maintenance on Thursday Evening

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:29:20 -0500

Hi,

We have identified an issue that is impacting the Parking Database and the
Monthly T-Pass Extract and we need to perform maintenance on the IDD
Database this Thursday evening from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. We have identified a
bug that is impacting complex queries in Parking and we have identified and
tested a patch that will resolve this problem. 

To apply the patch we need to shutdown the IDD Database which will impact
the following applications:

    SAPweb: ECAT, Visitor Parking, eDACCA, EHS.

  SAPweb Self Service: Tax Withholding, Direct Deposit, View Benefits (via
PDF).

  Other: Parking/TPass, Nimbus, Events Calendar, Traincasters.

We plan on completing this work by 10:00pm on Thursday and will send out a
follow-up communication when the work has been completed.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a note or
give me a call.

Thanks,

Kevin M

Kevin M. Mullins 

Team Leader Infrastructure Services

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

304 Vassar Street, Bldg. W92-210

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:57:59 -0500

Hi,

I want to let you know that we completed our IDD Database maintenance this
evening and all applications are back up and online.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Kevin Mullins

  _____  

From: Kevin M. Mullins [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 2:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'ssit-support'; 'asst'
Subject: IDD Database Maintenance on Thursday Evening

Hi,

Thanks,

Kevin M

Kevin M. Mullins 

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878