Subject: [Idd-prod-notice] IDD, SAPweb, SAPweb Self Service Outage tonight from 6:00pm - 8:00pm

From: "Kevin M Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:56:24 -0400

Hi,

This is a reminder that there is a scheduled maintenance for all IDD
Applications (SAPweb frontend, SAPweb Self Service front end, and all Other
IDD Apps) tonight at 6:00pm. This maintenance will allow us to take
advantage of the new storage space that was allocated last week on our
database server.  We do anticipate having the Applications back up and
available by 8:00pm tonight. Here is a list of all the applications: 

IDD Applications:

SAPweb:                                ECAT (Purchasing Portal),  Visitor
Parking (Parking) , eDACCA (Payroll), EHS (Env Health Safety)        

SAPweb Self Service:           Tax Withholding, (Payroll), Direct Deposit,
(Payroll), View Benefits(via PDF) (HR) 

Other:                                    Parking/TPass(Parking) , Nimbus
(Budget), Events Calendar (Events) , Traincasters (EHS) 

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to let me know. 

Thank-you,

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Team Leader Infrastructure Services

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

304 Vassar Street, Bldg. W92-210

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

---

From: kmullins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:34:00 -0400

Hi,

We have completed our work this evening and all IDD applications are back
online.

Please let us know if you have any questions or problems.

Thanks again,

Kevin Mullins

  _____
>
> From: Kevin M Mullins [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:56 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: IDD, SAPweb, SAPweb Self Service Outage tonight from 6:00pm -
> 8:00pm
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
>
>