Subject: [Idd-prod-notice] IDD Maintenance Tonight at 6:00pm

From: "Kevin M. Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:32:04 -0400

Hi,

This is a reminder that there is a scheduled maintenance for all IDD
Applications (SAPweb frontend, SAPweb Self Service front end, and all Other
IDD Apps) tonight at 6:00pm. This maintenance may take a little longer, so
we are planning on a 4 hour outage this evening. We do anticipate having the
Applications back up and available by 10:00pm. Here is a list of all the
applications: 

IDD Applications:

SAPweb:                                ECAT (Purchasing Portal),  Visitor
Parking (Parking) , eDACCA (Payroll), EHS (Env Health Safety)        

SAPweb Self Service:           Tax Withholding, (Payroll), Direct Deposit,
(Payroll), View Benefits(via PDF) (HR) 

Other:                                    Parking/TPass(Parking) , Nimbus
(Budget), Events Calendar (Events) , Traincasters (EHS) 

We will communicate to everyone when our maintenance has been completed and
please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Thank-you,

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Team Leader Infrastructure Services

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

304 Vassar Street, Bldg. W92-210

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]