Subject: [Idd-prod-notice] Another maintenance scheduled for tonight at 6:00pm

From: "Kevin M Mullins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:11:31 -0400

Hi,

I wanted to remind everyone that we have a short maintenance planned for
this evening at 6:00pm that will impact the following applications:

events.mit.edu, informit.mit.edu, mortar.mit.edu, insidemit.mit.edu

userdocs.mit.edu, ehsweb.mit.edu, ecat.mit.edu, culebra.mit.edu

We anticipate a 1 hour outage and the following applications will NOT be
impacted by this maintenance:

SAPweb:                               eDACCA (Payroll),

SAPweb Self Service:           Tax Withholding, (Payroll), Direct Deposit,
(Payroll), View Benefits(via PDF) (HR) 

Other:                                    Nimbus (Budget),

If you have any conflicts or concerns about this maintenance, please let me
know.

Thanks, 

Kevin Mullins

Kevin M. Mullins 

Team Leader Infrastructure Services

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

304 Vassar Street, Bldg. W92-210

Cambridge Ma 02139-4307

w: 617-324-8311

c: 781-254-5878

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]