[I-mobile-u] iMobileU Interesting Stats

Andrew Yu andrew.yu at modolabs.com
Mon May 2 00:30:51 EDT 2011

Greetings!

Almost two years ago, we started iMobileU to share ideas and to collaborate on open source mobile development. What started as a small group of folks from a few universities grew to over 200 subscribers from 115 higher education institutions.

Here are some stats:
- 235 Total Subscribers
- 115 Universities
- 100 from the U.S. and also from Australia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Switzerland, U.A.E., United Kingdom
- Membership Growth (chart attached)
- Member Map (map image attached)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the members (present and past) who helped start and grow this community. I hope you will continue to participate and benefit from the community as we all move forward to the exciting future of mobile development.

Cheers,

Andrew
p.s. We maintain a list of participating institutions and link to their sites at http://imobileu.org. If you would like to be added to the list, please let me (andrew.yu at modolabs.com) or Pete Akins (pete.akins at modolabs.com) know and we will update the site.

--
Modo Labs, Inc.
http://modolabs.com
Email: andrew.yu at modolabs.com