[I-mobile-u] Conference Call TOMORROW

Pete Akins pete.akins at modolabs.com
Mon Jan 24 11:18:52 EST 2011

Greetings,

After taking a poll of the available options, the time that was convenient for the most number of respondents was tomorrow at 2:00pm Eastern.

So we will have our next bi-weekly conference call tomorrow, January 25th, at 2:00pm Eastern. We hope that you can join us to talk about developments in Mobile technology in Higher Education. We will be discussing among other things:

- The focus towards a more community oriented website that features several software offerings
- Recent website and app releases

iMobileU Conference Call
1/25/2011 2:00pm EDT
(712) 432-0111
Code: 143833#

We look forward to discussing these and other issues with you tomorrow.

Pete Akins
Modo Labs, Inc.
pete.akins at modolabs.com
(617) 256-9976