[I-mobile-u] Code & Docs Now Available for WVU's Mobile Site

Dave Olsen dmolsen at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:14:45 EDT 2010

All-

Code and docs for version 2 of West Virginia University's mobile site
(http://m.wvu.edu/) based on the original version of MIT's code have
been released. You can get more details on the release at
http://mobiweb.pbworks.com/Version-2-Release-Notes. The highlights:

 - Theme Support
 - jQTouch & jQuery Support
 - Reorganization of templates with the addition of WebKit templates
 - Favorites Feature Using HTML5
 - Integration with iWVU, an Open Sourced iPhone App

Almost all the documentation available at http://mobiweb.pbworks.com/
has been updated. I'm simply missing images that show examples of the
styles. The roadmap has also been updated:
http://mobiweb.pbworks.com/Roadmap. The Basic and Touch template
documentation will probably be useful for anyone using MIT's code.

Code is available on GitHub at
http://github.com/dmolsen/MIT-Mobile-Web/. Feel free to fork the
project. For those folks who really like Subversion GitHub now
supports Subversion read and write as well.

If you want to stay updated on the project and have a Twitter account
you can follow http://twitter.com/mobiwebosp

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I apologize that I won't
be able to make the phone call tomorrow to answer any but I'll make
sure my schedule is clear in two weeks.

--

Proud supporter of DC United