[I-mobile-u] call this friday...

Dave Olsen dmolsen at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:14:02 EDT 2010

Ironically I will be in State College, PA and will be unable to join
the call this Friday. Sorry, Fridays just don't tend to be the best
day for me. I'm happy to set-up another time to talk or to do this
discussion via email though I understand other list members wouldn't
be able to opt-out easily of the discussion if we do it through the
listserv.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Michael R. Gettes <gettes at mit.edu> wrote:
> YES!  We are having a call this friday, 1pm ET.
>
> Location: (712) 432-0111 Code: 143833#
>
> Agenda:  Would be really great if WVU and PSU
> could be on the call.  As we discussed on the
> last call, we would have a separate call with
> WVU/PSU on code integration and I think I would
> rather do this in the open.  If others wanna
> skip because of this - so be it.  As I mentioned
> to CSG last week, we are looking to push a new
> version of MIT iPhone app around June 4.  This
> gives a chance to do some planning for beyond
> that for code integration and deal with other
> issues - like making the code available and
> moving towards "development in the open" instead
> the closed cycle effect we have now.
>
> /mrg

Proud supporter of DC United