[I-mobile-u] con call on june 4???

David R. Morton dmorton at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:42:53 EDT 2010

We are starting a project that is looking at mobile authentication options and are interested in having a call with others to further that conversation and thoughts. We might be able to use tomorrow's call or we can schedule a call specifically for this topic.

In one of our calls a couple of months ago, we'd started a similar conversation and there was some talk about sharing documents, approaches and even code. Does anyone have any other source material to help get the ball rolling?

Please let me know what you think.

David

David Morton
Director, Mobile Communication Strategies
University of Washington
dmorton at u.washington.edu
tel 206.221.7814

www.freshlymobile.com