[I-mobile-u] MIT Mobile

Dave Olsen dmolsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:25:58 EST 2010

Michael-

Can you expound on "Yes, this was built upon the MIT Mobile Framework." I
know you said you would like to discuss it on this week's call but curious
for a little more info in the short-term.

Also, time and number for the call? Finally going to be free on a Friday.
Nothing like a lot of snow to slow things down :)

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Michael R. Gettes <gettes at mit.edu> wrote:

> Today MIT has released MIT Mobile for iPhone (1.0).  You
> can see it at http://www.mit.edu (today, monday, Feb 8)
>
> or visit
>
> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mit-mobile/id353590319
>
> Comments and discussion appreciated.  Yes, this was built
> upon the MIT Mobile Framework.  Maybe we can discuss on
> this week's call?
>
> Enjoy!
>
> /mrg

Proud supporter of DC United