[I-mobile-u] Conference Call Today (Last one for 2010)

Pete Akins pete.akins at modolabs.com
Fri Dec 17 11:13:09 EST 2010

Greetings

We will be having the last bi-weekly conference call of 2010 today at 1:00pm Eastern. In addition to items by others, we will be discussing:

- Discussion of Tablet UI designs
- Updated Public GitHub repo
- Discussion of the future iMobileU Mobile Site, including documentation on its creation (based on the framework)
- An overview of Mobility in 2010 (we'd like to discuss the relevant issues of mobility that occurred during the past year and what's in store for 2011)

We look forward to discussing these and other issues with you

iMobileU Conference Call
1:00pm EDT
(712) 432-0111
Code: 143833#