[I-mobile-u] http://emulator.mtld.mobi/emulator.php

Andrew J Yu andrewyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 11 17:27:26 EST 2009

Speaking of the devil... AT&T just sent email to the AT&T Developer Program participants. They are providing 30 Hours of DeviceAnywere Service for Free:
http://www.deviceanywhere.com/att/signup.htm

I think this offer only gives you access to AT&T devices, but it might be good for those who are interested in trying this service.

Andrew