[Gsc-hca-childcare-anno] November BabyNet and Moms-to-be Events

Jennifer Recklet RECK at med.mit.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:19:20 EST 2005

BabyNet and Moms-to-be are sponsored by spouses&partners at mit
http://web.mit.edu/medical/spousesandpartners

BABYNET
Learn more about the group at http://web.mit.edu/babynet

During November, BabyNet will have two special events; please check
below for details:

Nov. 7th (Mon.):
Speech: 'Childhood Discipline' by Dr. Jennifer Jenks
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
Place: Eastgate Penthouse

We are very glad to have Dr. Jennifer Jenks, a child psychiatrist, to
give us a talk about general concepts
of childhood discipline. You can also ask your questions after her
speech. Babysitting are provided during the speech, so that parents can
concentrate on the speech while children are playing at the other
room. All members are welcome to join the meeting.

Nov. 14th (Mon.): Thanksgiving Party
Time: 10:30am - 1:30pm
Place: Student Center Room407

Thanksgiving is a time for families. So, it is time for our BabyNet
families to get together, too. We will
have a Thanksgiving Party in advance on this day. All member families
are welcome to join the party to share the Thanksgiving meal and enjoy
sing-along, crafts and games activities together.

Nov. 21st (Mon.): Toddlers meeting
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
Place: MIT Medical Center Room297

Nov. 28th(Mon.): Babies meeting
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
Place: MIT Medical Center Room297

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
Lin-An Chen at linanchen at yahoo.com
Or Sujatha Balasundaram at surfjag at yahoo.com

MOMS-TO-BE

Would you like to share with others your feelings, emotions, changes
and questions about your pregnancy and newborn babies? Even if you are
not pregnant, feel free to join us! You can share with us your
experience from previous pregnancies or learn new things for a future
one.

As every week, we are meeting this Thursday, November 3 between 3-5
p.m. at the MIT
Medical Center E23-274. (2nd floor Conference Room)

We are presenting the Lamaze Childbirth Class again, to provide you
another opportunity to learn a little bit more about childbirth
preparation, breathing techniques and relaxation exercises. I hope you
would be able to participate.

For more information, please contacat Gisella Landi at
gisella.landi at gmail.com