[Gsc-hca-childcare-anno] Westgate 2-bedrooms available

GSC-HCA Chair gsc-hca at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 30 13:46:33 EDT 2005

A message from Alicia Hunt, from the housing office:

Are you a registered MIT student with children?   Are you looking for
a better situation for fall term housing?  There are currently a few
spaces for families with children in the Westgate 2-bedroom lowrise
apartments.

These apartments are $1228 per month which includes heat, hot water,
electricity, internet and basic cable tv.  All apartments have small
balconies overlooking a large, gated playground.

If this sounds like a good option for you, please contact housing
immediately, before these apartments are taken.

For administrative purposes,  please fill out the waiting list form.
If we have an opening that matches your preferences,  you should hear
from the Housing Office in 1 to 2 business days with an offer.   If
you do not hear from us immediately,  you may remain on the waiting
list indefinitely,  by re-confirming your position every 2 weeks.  We
continue to get vacancies in all buildings throughout the fall term.

	http://web.mit.edu/housing/grad/assignments/waitinglist/index.html

Please note, the waiting list is only for those who do not currently
have a fall term assignment in MIT Housing,  those wishing to change
their assignment should contact the Housing Office for details.

Good luck!
Alicia Hunt

MIT Graduate Housing Office
77 Mass Ave.