[galib] Installing

Renan Dantas de Freitas renan.engenharia at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 10:53:47 EDT 2019

I'm novice in GAlib and also programming, so I'm having difficulties to install GAlib. I'm tried to follow the steps indicated on doc, but not sucessfull, always get some error. I'm need to use GA in my master's degree study case, which consists applying GA to calibrate an water distribution network. I'll use EPANET to make the hydraulic model and data from field to calibrate it, using GA to find the best results for some unknowed hydraulic parameters of the network . Could anyone helpe me with the installation process? I'm using Windows 7.

Renan Dantas de Freitas
Engenheiro Civil
(41) 98422 4161