[galib] Compile problems

Pedro Sosa psosmol at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 14:35:40 EDT 2019

Hello everybody, thanks in advance. I'm novice with galib and I have several problems for example when I try to complile the 16 example I have an erropr message:ex16.C:12:10: fatal error: iostream.h: No existe el archivo o el directorio
 #include <iostream.h>

if I remove the extension .h things dont change to better
ex16.C:13:10: fatal error: fstream.h: No existe el archivo o el directorio
 #include <fstream.h>
if I remove egain the extension I get a lot of errors:ex16.C:34:10: error: ‘ostream’ does not name a type; did you mean ‘strcat’?
   friend ostream & operator<<(ostream & os, const Point & p){
          ^~~~~~~
          strcat
ex16.C:53:16: error: variable or field ‘WriteNode’ declared void
 void WriteNode(ostream & os, GANode<Point> * n);
                ^~~~~~~
ex16.C:53:16: error: ‘ostream’ was not declared in this scope

And besides I don't know how I must compile galib, with whar options, I'm only writing g++ ex16.C
Thanks