[galib] GALib

Thiago Cavalcante thiagorodrigoengcomp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 05:41:54 EST 2018

Hi guys, I'm trying to represent my optimization problem using GALib, but I
couldn't, mainly the way that I can represent my constraints. I have an
object_function(vector K), so I want the vector K that satisfies the
constraints: 0<=object_function(K)<=ksr and 0<= MaxEigVal(A-B*K) <=1, where
A and B are matrices pre-defined. Has anyone a suggestion to that? I'm in
this situation for a long time. Does GALib work with that kind of problem?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thiago Rodrigo Félix Cavalcante
Federal University of Amazonas - UFAM