[galib] How to run GAlib through Eclipse CDT

Flávio Grassi flaviograssi.fg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 21:25:50 EST 2014

Hi everybody.

I'm finishing my MSc. in Industrial Engineering, where I work with GAlib to
solve Job Shop problems, and already sucessfully compiled and ran GAlib
using Dev-C++ under MS-Windows, but now I changed my laptop to an macbook
air (and therefore to a OS X), and then I tried to compile and run through
Eclipse CDT (the C++ version of Eclipse), but no matter how I configure the
parameters inside Eclipse, it don't work.

I'd like to know if anyone already ran this useful library using Eclipse
under OS X, and how you made it.

Thanks in advance!

--
*Flávio Grassi*