[galib] Derivative-Free Methods For Engineering Optimization at CST2012, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 4-7 September 2012.

J. F. Aguilar Madeira jaguilar at dem.ist.utl.pt
Thu Nov 10 08:42:11 EST 2011

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to the Mini-Symposia
CST2012-S16  on de topic  "Derivative-Free Methods For Engineering
Optimization"(    <http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/cst2012-s16.htm>
http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/cst2012-s16.htm ) as part of  the Eleventh
Conference in the Computational Structures Technology (CST2012), Dubrovnik,
Croatia, 4-7 September 2012.

The conference flyer is:

 <http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/cst2012.pdf>
http://www.civil-comp.com/conf/cst2012.pdf

Please note that the call for papers for the conference closes on 20th
November 2011.

The purpose of this Mini-Symposia is to bring together researchers who
successfully develop techniques for solving optimization problems (single
and multi-objective) using derivative-free methods such as: Evolutionary
Optimization, Direct Search Methods, etc.
We encourage new theoretical developments in Derivative-Free Optimization
algorithms for single or multi-objective optimization as well as their
application for solving real engineering problems. Submissions presenting
novel developments or critical reviews are welcome.

Please email this call to anyone you think may be interested.

Best regards,

The session organizers

J.F. Aguilar Madeira, IDMEC/IST, Portugal

H. Pina, IDMEC/IST, Portugal