[galib] Get generation count inside Objective function

Everardo Robredo turiyasangitananda at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 19:04:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm building an app which works with maps and images using GA to train
a neural network. The thing is that the amount of data that has to be
processed during training is huge so I have to divide it so that every
generation is trained with a chunk of data as target instead of the
whole set. The particular subset to be fed is determined by the
generation so I have to get the generation count inside the objective
function. The argument of this function is of type GAGenome so I can't
use generation(), which would be a useful solution.
Anyone got a clue?

--
Everardo