[galib] GaLib - Multithreading

Blazefirst blazefirst at freemail.hu
Tue May 4 04:43:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

we've just implemented and tested a CUDA based parallelization of
fitness calculations
(and also the calculation of the pareto fronts in case of
multi-objective GAs - see http://mogalib.uni-pannon.hu).

Parallelization of fitness calculation with a GPU might be the way to go
for you, in case your fitness function is
massively parallelizable. If it is, you have to implement the fitness
function in CUDA, and I can provide
you with our modified GALib version.

Kind regards,
Balazs