[galib] THE OBJECTIVE FUNCTION TYPE

Oly Mo o_morad3 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 28 05:27:17 EST 2010

Hello,

Please I have sent email previously concerning changing the type of the objective function from float to double  but i didn't get reply , I am not familiar with Galib and I hope , what I have done I have tried to change the type of the variables  "score" and "fitnesse" and the type of the functions "evaluate" and " evaluator" in the Genome.h and Genome.cpp
put this didn't solve the problem so to whome which are familiar with galib and c++  and want to encourage and give push to beginners ,please which variables and in which files i have to make this change .

Thank you ,
Regards