[galib] Customize the Objective function

Michele Conconi michele.conconi at unibo.it
Fri Mar 27 07:07:33 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm new of galib and a beginner of c++.

In my program, I would need to pass some objects to the objective
function, but I do not know how to do this. It should be something like that

float Objective(GAGenome& g, MyObject1 *obj1, MyObject2 * obj2)

Is it possible?
Thank you in advance
--
* Eng. Michele Conconi*
Ph.D. student
Email: michele.conconi at unibo.it
Website: http://www.diem.ing.unibo.it/grab
Office: (+39) 051 20 93451
Mobile: (+39) 329 0287996

* INFORMAZIONE RISERVATA E CONFIDENZIALE *
Questo messaggio contiene informazioni riservate e confidenziali.
Se il lettore non fosse il destinatario del messaggio, inoltrato e
ricevuto per errore,
il testo dovrà essere immediatamente cancellato dal computer del ricevente.
E' assolutamente proibita qualunque circolazione, disseminazione o
copia del messaggio spedito e/o ricevuto per errore.

* CONFIDENTIALITY and WARNING NOTICE *
This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, you received this message
in error
and it should therefore be deleted from your computer at once.
Any dissemination, distribution and copying of a message
mistakenly sent or received is strictly forbidden.