[galib] objective function from file

"Dr. Jörg Leppert" jleppert at fli-leibniz.de
Wed Jan 21 09:27:48 EST 2009

Hi,

yes it is possible, but you will run in problems with the
synchronization of file access. I prefer to run the external program
using his stdout and reading the results per pipe (pstream.h).

Regards
Jörg

Am 21.01.2009 um 13:37 schrieb Catherine Johnson:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to obtain the objective function value from a file?
> I have a file that contains the objective function values i.e. the
> fitness values. Instead of calculating the obj function, i would
> like the objective function to open the file, read it and reproduce
> it. For osme reason, it does run properly.
>

> What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Dr. Jörg Leppert
Leibniz Institut für Altersforschung -
Fritz-Lipmann-Institut e.V.
Beutenbergstr. 11