[galib] (no subject)

Catherine Johnson cjlives4jc at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 04:53:39 EST 2009

hi,

ive just started using libGA. I cant compile the ga-test.c program.
I do it with this comand: gcc -lm -o ga-test ga-test.c
And it comes up with this error:
/tmp/ccSdTEwt.o: In function 'main':ga-test.c:(.text+0x2c):undefined reference to 'GA_config'
:ga-test.c:(.text+0x4c): undefined reference to 'X_select'
:ga-test.c:(.text+0x57): undefined reference to 'GA_run'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This is without any modifications to the program, i.e. just using what I downloaded.
Could you tell me why and explain these errors and how to fix it, please?

THanks very much.