[galib] reordering operators

Bryce Bockman bryce at jfet.net
Sat Feb 14 16:00:55 EST 2009

Realized I forgot to respond to the list, so am doing so in case
anyone else would like to continue the thread:

Bill,

Is TSP in the class of problems you are interested in?  I played with
reordering crossover a bit but found that in practice it doesn't
perform nearly as well as edge recombination. I didn't do any formal
study of that component of my implementation, but if you're looking
for anecdotal data there it is.

Cheers,
Bryce Bockman