[galib] Antwort: GAlib: how to initialize my first generation's individuals in real numbers (not zeros) ?

Torsten.Gutjahr@ise.fraunhofer.de Torsten.Gutjahr at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 30 13:32:02 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have the same problem like Yi Zong. Please, could somebody help us?

Best Regards

Torsten Gutjahr
Dept. Materials Research and Applied Optics
Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstraße 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7 61/ 4588-59 80  Fax: +49 (0) 7 61/ 4588-99 81
torsten.gutjahr at ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fraunhofer.de

yi.zong at risoe.dk
Gesendet von: galib-bounces at mit.edu
30.09.2008 16:30

An
galib at mit.edu
Kopie

Thema
[galib] GAlib: how to initialize my first generation's individuals in real
numbers (not zeros) ?

Dear all,
  When I use Galib to optimize, I want to initialize my first generation's
individuals in some real numbers (not zeros), which I think they are in
the best results range. That is to say, the first generation is specified
as some numbers by myself and not gets diverse by random seed.
  How can I realize it?
  Thank you in advance,

Yi Zong
Post doc
Phone direct +45 4677 5045
Mobile
yi.zong at risoe.dk

Wind Energy Department
Risø National Laboratory for Sustainable Energy
Technical University of Denmark – DTU
Building 118, P.O. Box 49
DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Tel +45 4677 4677