[galib] AIPR-09 call for papers
jeedward at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 12:02:00 EDT 2008
AIPR-09 call for papers
The 2009 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-09) (website: www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held during July 13-16 2009 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite draft paper submissions. The conference will take place at the same time and venue where several other international conferences are taking place. The other conferences include:
· International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-09)
· International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-09)
· International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies (EISWT-09)
· International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-09)
· International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-09)
· International Conference on Recent Advances in Information Technology and Applications (RAITA-09)
· International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-09)
· International Conference on Theory and Applications of Computational Science (TACS-09)
· International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-09)
The website www.PromoteResearch.org contains more details.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the galib