[galib] GAlib as shared lib

Fábio Roberto Teodoro fr.teodoro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:23:11 EST 2008

Hello!

I working to put the GAlib in Debian repository and as far I know, it
will be in the form of two packages: galib-2.4.7 and galib-2.4.7-dev.
The first one having the shared lib and the second one having the static
lib and the headers too.

But I see that the rules for build the shared version still in the TODO
of GAlib.

So I'm looking for some help, in case someone already have done it or
can give me directions to start in this task.

I also want to know if there is some preferred form to post this
modifications to be included in the next release of GAlib.

TIA