[galib] Basic Help with GALIB

Doug Kamp dougkamp at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 24 06:15:55 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am struggling to work out how to initialise a population by manually by
seeding it with a number of predefined genomes before kicking off the
evolution process.

I am using a Tree Genome and have tried a number of things but can't seem to
get it to work. Additionally I am trying to use galib for GP with expression
trees but it doesn't seem to have any inbuilt capabilities to support
operator and constants type nodes.

My question is - has anyone managed to manually initialise (seed) a
population (either from reading a file or within the code) and secondly
configure galib for expression trees?

Cheers

Doug